Monday, September 15, 2008

Bear Lake





This weekend we went to Bear Lake. I had never been there and it was beautiful, clean, and warm. My kinda lake! They say people call it the Caribbean of the Rocky Mountains. Also Bear Lake is the only natural lake that produces sea shells. Since the busy season is over we got a cute little one bedroom cabin for us and Nilla for only $45. It was a great deal and we just wanted to get away! The beach was beautiful and Nilla loved it! There was so much for kids to do also so we want to go again and bring Taylore! Here are some pictures.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun! Good to hear from you!

JP said...

What in the crap happened to your hair. ;) Looks cute.

big brother

The Montys said...

I love your hair!! I can't believe it was only $45! I'm going to look into it for Cory, Holdyn and I. So fun!

~Krista's Journey~ said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!! SO SO SO cute...looks like you guys had a nice, realxing time up there! Hope all is well! Love ya! XOXO

montysblog said...

Looks like so much fun. We all need to go together next summer! I haven't been there since I was little!

~Krista's Journey~ said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG WOMAN!!! =) Miss seeing what you have been up to these days...miss and love you guys to pieces! XOXOXOXO